By using Social Layer (the Service) you are bound by these Terms of Service.
Don't be a jerk, respect others and don't do anything illegal or try to hack us.
These are the rules that you must follow:
- Be nice, don't be a jerk.
- Don't try to hack us.
- Don't create false user accounts.
- Use a good password.
- Don't break any laws by using Social Layer.
- Respect others' privacy and copyright. Don't claim to own copyright to the works of others.
Adding Content to Social Layer
When you add new feeds (Channels, RSS Feeds, feeds) to Social Layer, you are responsible for checking that adding the feed to Social Layer respects the feed owner's terms of service and copyright.
Social Layer has the right to ban any channels from appearing in the Service for any reason. These reasons include but are not limited to, illegal or inappropriate content in the feed.
Our Rights and Responsibilities
If you fail to follow our Terms of Service, we have the right to
- Suspend your user account for as long as wee see fit.
- Delete your user account entirely.
Social Layer is a service that is distributed as is. We are not in anyway responsible for the content that you read using Social Layer. We are not responsible should Social Layer cause any damage to your computer or any other device or service or software installed on those devices.
We have the right to completely close Social Layer for any reason when ever we see fit.